The maintenance of trouble-free air traffic often represents a special challenge in winter times. In cooperation with the airport operator and the air traffic control we guarantee needs-based aircraft De-Icing at any time for all airlines operating at DUS. In order to fulfill their job our staff, which is trained and certified in compliance with international standards, has access to a technically ultra-modern vehicle fleet.
As a special feature interested airlines with regular flights to DUS have the possibilty to join a Cold Pool.
- De-Icing on remote pads with one step and/or two-step procedure
- Vehicle Fleet for aircraft De-/Anti-Icing comprises 12 Vestergaard Elephant Beta (10x Beta + 2x Beta 15), each with a tank capacity of 8000 liters
- Training in compliance with the current "AEA recommendations for A/C De-/Anti-Icing on the Ground" and "AEA Training Edition for A/C De-/Anti-Icing"
- De-/Anti-Icing of all aircraft up to type A380
- Company-owned testing laboratory for quality control and assurance of De-Icing agents
- Up-to-date De-/Anti-Icing Procedure